International Competition on Smart Innovation Technologies, IC-SIT’2024
The IC-SIT’2024 Golden Partner
The IC-SIT’2024 Technical Cosponsor
About The IC-SIT’2024
The IEEE Egypt AP-S/MTT-S Joint Chapter, Alexandria, Egypt, organizes the International Competition on Smart Innovation Technologies (IC-SIT) with the collaboration of the SCGRS Technological. In light of global mass COVID-19 vaccination campaigns, it is scheduled for July 13–14, 2024, in Alexandria, Egypt, in a hybrid format (attend or online). The IEEE AP-S and MTT-S societies are providing technical support for the competition.
This competition aims to stimulate students’ interests, excite them, and enable them to understand and experience the role of engineering in scientific and engineering innovation. This is an annual event where high school and college students can work with engineering and business professionals to design or invent a product to show off.
The competition will culminate in an exhibition of project displays, final judging, and awards presentation in Alexandria, Egypt. The competition will be divided into levels and categories. The competition website, IC-SIT’2024 Competition, has the most recent updates for the competition details of all the activities.
Benefits of IC-SIT Competition
In fact, the IC-SIT competition provides much-needed structure to those who are just getting started in science, technology, and engineering, while also serving as a skill-building opportunity for those who are more advanced in smart technologies, antenna, microwave, electromagnetics, coding, programming, design development, robotics, sensors and much more.
The advantages of the IC-SIT competition include opportunities for students to think critically and work autonomously in some cases or to collaborate in teams in others, thereby strengthening their collaborative and social skills. Furthermore, for both newcomers to IC-SIT and advanced students, the right competition can provide a great opportunity to enhance their vision and practical practice. The IC-SIT competition, like most competitions, especially for online and virtual events, can offer prizes as well as a way for participants to earn money from home.
The IC-SIT competition allows anyone living anywhere in the world to present and develop their experience on a global scale. Aside from having fun, all participants can expect to solve real-world problems, face challenges that require hands-on participation, and think outside the box.
An amazing session will be held by IEEE Egypt WIE for promoting women engineers and scientists, and inspiring girls in secondary high schools and universities to follow their academic interests in a career in STEM.
Who can participate in this competition?
- The IC-SIT competition has two levels for both international and national competitors:
* Secondary Schools (Government-STEM-Private-Technological)
* Colleges and Universities (Government-National-Private-Technological)
- Individuals or small groups of up to five students can form teams. All team members must attend the same high school, college, or university.
- Each school, college, or university may allow up to ten teams to participate.
- The student(s) must compete in their respective category based on their age and the level/class they are currently attending in the year of the competition.
25 February 2024
Deadline for Registration and Proposal Submission
15 March 2024
Preliminary Selection Notification
30 April 2024
Deadline for Project File Collection
10 May 2024
Project Submission Deadline Revision
10 June 2024
Level Acceptance Notification
30 June 2024
Notification of Final Judging
13-14 July 2024
Ceremony of Awards
Call for Project / Innovation Link: IC-SIT’2024 Call
Registration Link: Register by clicking here
Proposal Template Link: IC-SIT_proposal_template
Proposal Submission Upload Link: IC-SIT Proposal Submission
2nd Stage Level Submission Upload Link: IC-SIT’2023_2nd Stage Level Submission
For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
News and Announcements
- The IC-SIT’2024 Competition registration is open until February 25, 2024, for registration and proposal submission.
- According to the desire of the participants in the IC-SIT’2024 competition, you can use the instructions in this file so that you can fill out the competition proposal template file in the correct way. Please click to download the instructions file “How to Fill your IC-SIT’2024 Proposal“
How to Register and Participate?
- You must log in to Google Email or create a Google Email to fill out all forms and deal with the IC-SIT competition. Your identity will remain anonymous.
- Click the Registration Link. Registration Link: IC-SIT Registration Form
- Fill in the Registration Form and Click Submit. (Be sure that all information and emails are correct.)
- Now, you are registered, and you are Waiting for an email from the competition committee with your Participation ID.
- Go to the IC-SIT’2024 competition website, IC-SIT Competition
- Click the Proposal Template button and Download the IC-SIT’2024 proposal template. Proposal Template Link: IC-SIT Proposal Template
- Fill in the IC-SIT’2024 proposal template with your innovation project information, including your member team and advisor.
- Following the receipt of your Participation ID, Fill in the Proposal Submission Form and Upload your proposal file in pdf format, then Click Submit. (Be sure that all information is correct, and the proposal file name is your participation ID.) Proposal Submission Upload Link: IC-SIT Proposal Submission
- Now that you have registered and participated successfully, you are waiting to be reviewed and judged.
- According to the timeline for the competition, the results for the first stage will be posted on the website for the IC-SIT’2024 Competition for those who have qualified for the second stage.
- please follow us at the IC-SIT’2024 competition website for updates, https://r8.ieee.org/egypt-apmtt/about-and-news-2/
For contact with us, the only method is the contact form on the Contact page at the competition website, IC-SIT Competition contact