General Submission Information
On or before October 10, 2024, all paper submissions must be received in PDF format via this website. This is an absolute deadline. After this date, no papers will be accepted. Only electronic PDF submissions will be accepted. Please refer to this website for the most up-to-date instructions, templates, and format examples. Please do not include page numbers in your submissions. All papers must be written in idiomatic, clear English. Please keep in mind that if a paper is not presented at the conference, it may be excluded from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from the proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore). All correspondence, including questions about papers, the technical program, and copyright forms, should be sent to IC-FTAI’2024 Support.
Paper Submission Guides
To be listed in the technical program, one of the paper’s authors must be registered Before 25 November 2024 (for early registration | Payment Discount 15%) or 5 December 2024 (for regular registration). If this is not possible due to funding or visa issues, another registered attendee must be identified as a presenter by November 10, 2024.
The conference will be held in English. The text should be single-spaced and printed on paper measuring 215.9 x 279.4 mm (8.5 x 11 inches). The title should be 19 mm (0.75 inches) from the top of the first page and horizontally centered. Two lines below the title, include the author’s (or authors’) name and complete organizational affiliation. If there are multiple authors, specify the presenter with an asterisk (*) superscript at the end of the name. Three lines below the last name, the text should begin. To maintain readability, paragraphs should be separated by one blank line, and a minimum font size of 10 points is recommended. Submissions must be able to withstand a linear reduction to 70% of their original size while remaining legible. Please do not include page numbers in your submissions. Only the designated contact-authors will receive an (automated) submission acknowledgement.
All submissions must include a signed (electronically) IEEE copyright form (eCF). Papers that do not include copyright forms will be rejected. Below are instructions for electronically signing and submitting copyright forms.
Please keep in mind that if a paper isn’t presented at the conference, the conference has the right to keep it from being shared after the conference (for example, by taking it out of the proceedings that are sent to IEEE Xplore).
- Text, references, and figures must NOT exceed six (6) pages in length.
- Must be in IEEE 2-column format A4.
- The introduction to the paper should clearly indicate the submission’s unique features and how it relates to previous work.
- Prior to submitting a paper, the authors must obtain all necessary company and government clearances. It is strongly advised that authors do not wait until the last day to begin the paper submission process. Those who are unfamiliar with the process may run into paper formatting or clearance issues that take time to resolve. Each accepted paper must include a statement certified by the submitting author that such clearances have been obtained, as well as a completed IEEE copyright form. Clearance information will be available during the paper submission process.
Templates for Submissions
- MS Word Template Conference_template_MSWord.docx
- PDF generated file Conference_template_MSWord.pdf
- Original templates can be found at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Steps for Submission
- Produce your manuscript.
- Proofread and double-check the manuscript’s layout. Make sure that your figures are labelled correctly and that any acknowledgement of sponsors that is needed is included.
- Make a PDF copy of your manuscript. There are numerous free PDF creation utilities and operating systems available.
- A plagiarism detection system is used at the IC-FTAI’2024 conference. By submitting your paper to this conference, you AGREE that it will be checked for plagiarism against previously published work.
- Submit the PDF using the appropriate Links:
Start Here to Submit New Paper
(THE NEW MANUSCRIPT MUST NOT INCLUDE THE AUTHOR(S) NAME/AFFILIATIONS)
Final / Revise Paper
(THE FINAL/REVISE MANUSCRIPT MUST INCLUDE THE AUTHOR(S) NAME/AFFILIATIONS)
After receiving notification of acceptance, you must upload your final/revised paper and sign the IEEE Electronic Copyright System (eCF), which will guide you through electronically signing the appropriate IEEE copyright form.
6. To provide feedback on a successful submission, a computer-generated e-mail is immediately sent to the designated contact author.
7. Papers that aren’t presented at the conference (called “no-show papers”) will no longer be available through IEEE Xplore.
Depending on session availability, all accepted post-deadline papers will be presented as either full-length (20 minute) or poster papers to report the significance of contributions, advancements, or applications in a formal presentation format with time for questions and answers (Q&A). All authors are required to provide a PDF version of their presentation material for registered attendees to download during and after the conference.
Paper Selection Criteria
The papers submitted to IC-FTAI’2024 are double-blind reviewed by members of the Technical Program Committee. The following will be the selection criteria:
- Originality: Is the contribution original and significant? Is it advancing the state of the art in terms of technology and/or practice? Are proper references to the authors’ and others’ previous work provided?
- Quantitative content: Does the paper provide an in-depth description of the work with sufficient supporting data?
- Clarity: Is the technical content and paper contribution presented clearly? Are the writing and figures clear and easy to understand?
- Attendees’ interest: Why should this work be presented at this conference?
- Breakthrough: Does the paper present high-impact experimental results?
- References: Does the paper include recent and relevant references?
Instructions for Authors: PDF (Final Accepted Paper Upload)
Before Creating a PDF
* Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary.
* Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
* XXXXXX for the Conference ID
* your email address
* a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
The Conference Awards
The chair committee will announce the first, second, and third prizes place winners at the conference awards ceremony. A monetary award and a certificate will be given to each place winners. The monetary awards are announced later.